Where you from: Space
Current City: Moon
Zodiac: Water Bearer
I don't care if Earth in all it's nature hates me, I still going to do what I have to do... All that hatred kindles the fire and I begin to rise like a Phoenix.
1. People that try to insult you and you’re just like
2. Someone tries so hard to be funny but they aren’t
3. People walk so slow in the hallways and you can’t walk past them so you’re stuck behind them
4. You find out you have a quiz today
5. When you get picked to answer a question but you didn’t even raise your hand
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”
Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They’re aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They’ve got really short hair and they always go for the throat.
RAdm. “Jay” R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995